Thursday 14 June 2007

arhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My tafe has for some frustrating reason blocked myspace!!!!!!! this is sooo annoying. If any of you out there has some technical uses or knows some other way to get on to myspace please tell me.!!!!!!!!!!!!
besides that....(lol)... my day has been quite stressful. having not wanting to get up i did and then froze on my way to school. i had to go to tafe. :( The frost was most beautiful tho.
I think i must get some more warm clothes. it is getting too cold in the morning.
but my day.. where was i ....yes i had restaurant class. that means that my class has to run the restaurant for lunch. we had 54 ppl!!!!!(thats a record) it was a bit of a nitemare cos of some frustrating class mates who dont pull their weight. but...other than that it was good.

3 comments:

Dannii said...

Myspace is Stupid!!!! Don't Go There!!!

PI007 said...

A technical description of what they do is block anything with Myspace which makes it hard to get around. The reason they would have blocked it is because of the bandwidth that it uses.

I prefer using blogger and hopefully you will find it better too so welcome to Blogger.

I see you have gotten into scrapbooking, what you have done so far looks great. You have a natural creative talent.

Keep up the good work and will be back here, will even add a link from my blog to yours!

Dannii said...

ps. that was israel that left the first comment