Tuesday 21 August 2007

My most recent scraping

ok...here we go . I luv this one of my mum an I. the bottem pic was taken when I was bout 1 and the top one bout 4 years ago (when I had really long hair!!!). Mum has been such an important part in my life. She is always there for me even though we have been through some rough patches. She is full of wisdom and luv for me and my family. I am so gratful that God has given me such an awsome mum.

Nehemiah 8:10 "...for the joy of the LORD is your strength." this is such a typicall pic of ellen an shows her enthusiasim an joy so well. she has been such an inspiration to me and an example. rock on girl!

THis one of leesy an i was taken in a slide by bubbles. We have only known each other for a short time but it has been enough to share our lives with each other an become best friends. We love just hanging out and laughing with/at each other. we seem so good at making each other laugh.




this one is of my most georgous bf kat. we bond so well together an have had shared so many experiences. i took this pic without looking just pointed it toward her an clicked. and it turned out awsome!!! i luv it so much.
luv ya babe!!!!